Easy, fast and accurate test to measure KH, pH, Cl2, GH, NO2, NO3 and CO2 present in the water of a fresh-water aquarium, in marine water or in garden pond water.
50 STRIPS - Item code TSP.01
1. Dip a SPEEDY TEST strip into the water of an aquarium or into pond water.
2. Shake it for one or two seconds in the water.
3. Remove the strip from the water.
4. Shake off any excess water from the strip.
5. Rest the strip on the container as shown in Fig.1.
6. The Cl2 value must be immediately compared. Read the result at the point where the colour of the strip best matches the colour on the chromatic scale.
7. Wait 60 seconds.
8. Compare the colours of the other tests with those on the chromatic scale. Read the result at the point where the colour of the strip best matches the colour on the chromatic scale.
9. Measurement of the CO2 value will occur by means of the table, cross-checking the pH and KH values. The recommended CO2 values are highlighted in grey.
10. Keep out of the reach of children and read the instructions carefully! The product contains 50 strips.